What we do?
FOZ was the initiator of the creation of the ecosystem of a group of projects related to the development of the digital economy, associated under a common brand Digital Knowledge:
- Digital Knowledge Village – Center of modern digital technologies. Campus with an area of 3500 sq m. Digital knowledge laboratories, audio and video recording studios and digital research studios.
- Digital Knowledge Cluster – a cluster association involving nearly 80 entities, from universities, through foundations and associations, to training and technology companies.
- Digital Knowledge Academy – Digital Knowledge Academy .
- Digital Knowledge Accelerator – an accelerator supporting commercial entities operating in the field of EdTech. Its aim is to facilitate access to expert knowledge and support the development of skills through the use of modern technologies.
- Digital Knowledge Accelerator – a Venture Capital fund + incubator supporting promising digital marketing & knowledge projects, with several projects in its portfolio.
- EdTechHub Accelerator - a Public Sector Accelerator, with several projects in its portfolio
Our Foundation history
The Foundation was established in 2005 as the Management Observatory Foundation. In 2017, we changed our name to Foundation Digital Knowledge Observatory. The most important dates in the history of our foundation are presented below:
Badania i certyfikaty